Documents For AdmissionAt the time of admission, the following originals including Two set of Attested Xerox copies of certificates to be submitted by the candidate.
- SSLC/10th for proof of Date of Birth
- (10+2) /H.S.C or its Equivalent certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate
- color passport size photos:6
- Self addressed envelope with sufficient postal stamps for Regd.
Post with Acknowledgement due
B.E.M.S Electropathy Medical Course
Electropathy is a new system of medicine by which homeostasis is maintained between lymph and blood of a diseased person. Hence by regulating lymph and blood in the body the patient gets cured.
Annai Nivetha Medical College Bachelor of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery
The candidates who want to pursue BEMS course in Electropathy should have completed senior secondary (10+2) with science subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Even science graduates can apply. There are numerous institutions across the country and they spell out different rules and regulations for entrants. Please refer to specific institutions for their details.
- Our Qualified BEMS Doctors are eligible to Apply for GRADE "A" Medical Registration
- Course beginning from the month of June every year. Admissions are open only from the month of May to July of every year. Advance Admission Registration Starts from April 5th EVERY YEAR
- Successful candidates are eligible to practice in Electropathy Medical System of Medicine any where in India after Getting the GRADE "A" ELECTROPATHY MEDICAL Registration
Our Special Feature
BEMS Course Syllabus
Compulsory for 6 months period at MULTIDISCIPLINARY Hospitals and Various Medical Research institutes and clinical cases of each department, case files will be prepared. The Principal/H.O.D. must ensure that before issuance of Internship certificate, case files must be completed in all respects.